Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Coalfield's WCSB Q&A

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Coalfield's WCSB Q&A

    Quite a few exploding-head inducing answers, mostly from District 1 and District 2.

    I wish I was in District 3 so I could vote for Chuck Miller. Or District 2 so I could cast a vote for Jeff Salyers.

    District 1's candidates are hopeless.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  2. #2
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Coalfield's WCSB Q&A

    "District 1's candidates are hopeless. "
    Either that or correct- one big school. It will have plenty of room. In 10-15 years the remaining coal in VA will be worked out, there won't be a tax base or students. Need to about half the estimate the board has put up. Check and see what Wise will be without mining, take out the support population also and don't forget to give the poor and elderly their tax breaks, before we spend that cash.
    _________________________

  3. #3
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coalfield's WCSB Q&A

    Chuck Miller is a bufoon - I wish he was in your district so you could vote for him. He's the epitome of what's wrong in BSG.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coalfield's WCSB Q&A

    He said more than anyone other than Salyers. I was disappointed in the doublespeak that Perry used in her responses.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coalfield's WCSB Q&A

    I know the guy, and what he hasn't done in BS. For that reason, and the fact that he's supposedly retired from the housing authority here, keeps me from voting for him for anything. Time for POSITIVE change, and that doesn't include Chuck.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Glory_Days's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 18th, 2003
    Posts
    963
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coalfield's WCSB Q&A

    who do you vote for then?
    "To be the man, you've got to beat the man."

  7. #7
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coalfield's WCSB Q&A

    So true..lol...voting for Chuck is paramount to casting a vote to return to the dark ages..lol
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •